Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love Poems


All the love that history knows, is said to be in every rose. Yet all that could be found in two, is less than what I feel for you. A White Rose The red rose whispers of passion, And the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, And the white rose is a dove. But I send you a cream-white rosebud With a flush on its petal tips; For the love that is purest and sweetest Has a kiss of desire on the lips. My Love My love is like an ocean It goes down so deep My love is like a rose Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river That will never end My love is like a dove With a beautiful message to send. My love is like a song That goes on and on forever My love is like a prisoner It's to you that I surrender. Love Love is like a lump of gold, Hard to get, and hard to hold. Of all the girls I've ever met, You're the one I can't forget. I do believe that God above, Created you for me to love. He chose you from all the rest, Because he knew I would love you best.

No comments:

 

http://www.love4sms.blogspot.com/ 2007-12-21T11:18:15-05:00 http://www.love4sms.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default 2007-12-21T11:18:15-05:00